The Builder Portal, when accessed by a user with a Superintendent’s role, offers the following:
- It provides additional functionality in WMS to further meet the needs of our Builder clients by extending the use of WMS Purchasing, Scheduling and other features to the field.
- It allows superintendents to manage various aspects of their daily tasks via the web. It can expand the Mobile Scheduling module to offer more scheduling detail on a larger screen (i.e. notebook, laptop, iPad, etc.).
- Users can review construction documents in the field.
- Users can collaborate with office staff, trades, vendors and others involved with the construction process via a message center without having to rely on Microsoft Outlook.
- It can track purchase orders, schedules, approval of invoices/purchase orders, payments, etc. for subs, vendors and material men.