BuilderMT set out with these goals in mind:
1. Provide additional functionality in WMS to further meet the needs of builder customers using WMS Purchasing and Scheduling
2. Allow superintendents to manage various aspects of their daily tasks via the web similar to BuilderMT's Trade Portal, but specificallyaimed at superintendent activities.
3. 'Expand' Mobile Scheduling to have more scheduling detail on a larger screen (i.e. notebook, laptop, iPad, etc.).3.
4. Review construction documents in the field.4.
5. Collaborate with office staff, trades, vendors and others involved with the construction process via a message center, outside the 5. issues surrounding Microsoft Outlook.
6. Track trades' purchase orders, schedules, approval of invoices/purchase orders, payments, etc.6.
BuilderMT has discovered that the Superintendent Portal can be used by anyone within the homebuilding company who needs access to job information via a larger display browser-based device. Project Managers, Executives and Owners have access to all project information across all of their field staff, by establishing thehierarchical order within the homebuilding organization. BuilderMT's Superintendent Portal requires a web server, as does BuilderMT's Mobile Scheduling and TradePortal web-based applications.